From the Caesars website:
Caesars Palace is rolling out the red carpet for traveling dogs, with the launch of "PetStay," the resort's new dog-friendly hotel program.
Guests participating in the PetStay program are greeted by several canine-friendly in-room amenities including a mat, food and water dishes, disposable waste bags and dog treats.
Caesars Palace features a designated PetStay area within the hotel, equipped with welcome packets that direct guests to outdoor relief areas and dog walking routes as well as specialty room service menus. Additional information about dog-friendly items for purchase and nearby dog services (such as grooming, walking and veterinary care) is available upon check-in at each of the participating resorts.
Caesars Palace has the following pet policy:
- Dogs are the only animals allowed under the PetStay program.
- Dogs staying at Caesars Palace must weigh 50 pounds or less each and be present at the time of check- in.
- Up to 2 dogs per room are allowed
- Dogs are permitted to walk through designated common areas while on a leash and accompanied by the owner.
- Check in time for PetStay rooms is 4pm. Dog owners must be prepared to accommodate your dogs until your room is ready.
- Dogs must be in a crate/kennel when left unattended in the room.
- Dogs must be kenneled or out of the room during housekeeping. (Housekeeping may be scheduled at your convenience, but housekeeping must be allowed to service your guest room at a minimum of every other day.)
- Kennels are available for rent at many properties. The hotel front desk may be contacted for crate rental fees and availability.
- To assure the comfort of all of our guests, dogs which are excessively loud will need to be removed and boarded off property at the owner's expense.
Hotel room rates for owners traveling with a dog are competitively priced at a $50 per night upgrade for designated pet-friendly hotel accommodations in the Augustus Tower at Caesars Palace.
How to Book
To book a room at Caesars Palace visit www.caesarspalace.com and select the 'PetStay' room type from the listing of available accommodations. Or, dial (800) 427-7247 to reserve today.